- Specializing in Company Meetings/Events & Family Celebrations!
- Budget Friendly Prefixed Menus, Private Rooms, & a Talented Staff!
- View Agave’s Newest Review!
To price out your menu now, contact us and include your full interests and contact information or simply call Tim at 404-588-0006.
The Agave Chef’s Menu is a 3 course tasting of the menu which includes 9 different great dishes.
This menu option also includes a complimentary personalized menu with a title of your choosing when booked at least 24 hours in advance. The Chef’s Menu is a sampling of the menu that takes the pressure off ordering for large groups. All 9 dishes are served to each guest family style from large platters by our professional wait staff and is available to all parties of 6 or more people.
$30.00 per person plus sales tax & gratuity.
Appetizers (select 3)
- Agave Salad with organic field greens tossed with marinated zucchini, squash, tomatoes, spicy pecans and artichokes in a light balsamic vinaigrette
- Southwestern Chopped Salad with Applewood Smoked Bacon tossed in a citrus poblano cream dressing with mango, black beans, corn tomato, & avocado
- Tomato, Avocado & Basil Salad with organic citrus greens with a cayenne ranch drizzle
- Smoked Chicken Quesadillas with hatch green chile, red peppers & mild cheddar
- Fresh Prince Edward Isle Mussels in a New Mexico red chile citrus wine broth
- Southwestern Shrimp & Poblano Spring Rolls with Tomatillo Serrano & Jalapeno Jelly sauces
- Southwestern Ceviche with Fresh Gulf Shrimp & Sashimi Tuna
- Roasted Poblano & Chicken Soup in a blend of light cream & Homemade chicken stock.
- Traditional Posole Soup with braised pork, green chile & hominy
- New Mexico Hatch Green Chile Stew with Braised Beef Tenderloin, Corn & Potatoes
Entrees (select 3)
- Agave’s Famous Cayenne Fried Chicken with roasted poblano drizzle
- Diablo Crawfish Pasta with linguini in a spicy red pepper cream sauce with sautéed mushrooms
- Lime & Garlic Marinated Flatiron Steak with peppers & onions
- Sesame Crusted Rare Seared Sashimi Tuna with a wasabi cream drizzle.
- Beef Shortrib & Chorizo Green Chile Taco with a citrus crema drizzle
- Pan Seared Norwegian Salmon over a roasted red pepper sauce
- Shredded Smoked Chicken & Green Chile Soft Tacos, cheddar, red chile & tomatillo sauces
- Veal, Chorizo & Green Chile Meatloaf with a mushroom demi glaze.
- Veggie Pasta with Asparagus, Mushrooms, Onions, & Garlic in a New Mexico Red Chile Sauce.
- Fresh Chile Seared Flounder Filet over a Sweet Yellow Corn Sauce(add $3.00 per person)
- All Natural Chile Grilled NY Strip Steak with an Ancho Honey BBQ(add $5.00 per person)
- Herb & Chile Seared Jumbo Diver Sea Scallops (add $5.00 per person)
- Tenderloin Medallions over a roasted tomato & chile puree (add $5.00 per person)
- Jumbo Grilled Shrimp over a tequila citrus cream (add $5.00 per person)
- Grilled Chile Rubbed Petite Filet Mignon over a New Mexico red chile (add $5.00 per person)
- Maine 4oz Lobster Tail fried in a cayenne buttermilk batter (add $7.00 per person)
Sides (select 2) additional sides add $2 per person
- Yukon Gold Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Southwestern Macaroni & Cheese
- Spicy Ancho Chile Black Beans
- Green Chile Pinto Beans
- Sauteed Julienne Vegetables
- Grilled Zucchini & Squash
- Steamed Honey, Smoked Bacon & Cider Collard Greens
- Three Pepper Jalepeno Grits Cake
- Spanish Rice
- Dessert Platters are also included in the family style menu:
- Homemade Belgian Chocolate Mousse
- Key Lime Pie on a Peppery Ginger Crust
- Dark Chocolate Ganache Tort
- Spicy Peanut Butter Mousse Pie
- Banana Plantain Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake
- Fresh Strawberries & Cinnamon Whipped Cream
(For Groups over 10, please select one homemade dessert to serve.)